SSMT 2017: Verse 19!

Hi Siestas! I’m writing this while visiting one of my baby grandsons. I have found a whole new level of delight, watching the world unfold before his sweet, young eyes. Whimsy and wonder, sheer gut-wrenching joy in the simplest of new experiences. The giggles, unencumbered, the wide-eyed enchanting outlook on life. He teaches me, he inspires me, and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that one of my main purposes in grandparenting will be sharing our awe in the wonders and majesty of Jesus. Generation after generation. So…

Nancy Mattingly from Houston, Texas

“God is magnificent; He can never be praised enough.  There are no boundaries to His greatness. Generation after generation stands in awe…” Psalm 145:3,4  – The Message

I pray that for you and yours as well…total awe at His greatness and goodness. May the simple, profound love of Jesus pour over each of you as you continue to meditate and memorize His perfect Word.

863 Responses to “SSMT 2017: Verse 19!”

Comments:

Sherry says:

Sherry, Jay, OK
    Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10 NKJV

Mary F from Houston says:

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)

Do not fear for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Holly Belt says:

Holly Belt
    Spring Hill,TN
    Hebrews 11:20

By faith, Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau in regard to their future.

Kim Hernandez says:

Kim Hernandez, Roswell ,Ga

“In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.”
    ‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭16:9‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Tammy says:

Tammy Shaw-Clark, MO
    Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: Romans 5:12 KJV

Donna wingard says:

5 Lead me in your truth and teach me,for you are the God of my salvation;for you I wait all the day long.

Psalms 25:5 | ESV

Rachel says:

Rachel, Vancouver, WA.

“God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.” Hebrews 2:4