SSMT 2017: Verse 19!

Hi Siestas! I’m writing this while visiting one of my baby grandsons. I have found a whole new level of delight, watching the world unfold before his sweet, young eyes. Whimsy and wonder, sheer gut-wrenching joy in the simplest of new experiences. The giggles, unencumbered, the wide-eyed enchanting outlook on life. He teaches me, he inspires me, and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that one of my main purposes in grandparenting will be sharing our awe in the wonders and majesty of Jesus. Generation after generation. So…

Nancy Mattingly from Houston, Texas

“God is magnificent; He can never be praised enough.  There are no boundaries to His greatness. Generation after generation stands in awe…” Psalm 145:3,4  – The Message

I pray that for you and yours as well…total awe at His greatness and goodness. May the simple, profound love of Jesus pour over each of you as you continue to meditate and memorize His perfect Word.

826 Responses to “SSMT 2017: Verse 19!”

Comments:

Kay Wammack says:

Kay in Muscle Shoals

“Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.” Romans‬ ‭5:2‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Carol Burns says:

Carol Burns from Pflugerville, TX

“For I will restore you to health and I will heal you of your wounds,” declares the Lord, “Because they have called you an outcast, saying: ‘It is Zion; no one cares for her.'”
    Jeremiah 30: 17

Whitney says:

Whitney from Grovetown, GA, ” Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting for those who belong to the Lord. Husbands, love your wives and never treat them harshly.” Colossians 3:18-19 (NLT)

Ann Medford says:

Ann Medford, Sunset, TX, If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the utter most parts of the sea, Psalm 139:9 (ESV).

Sadie Keech says:

Sadie Keech, Coweta, OK

2 Timothy 2:14 HCSB

“Remind them of these things, charging them before God not to fight about words; this is in no way profitable and leads to the ruin of the hearers.”

Bridget(strong Butterfly) says:

Bridget in Phoenix, AZ
    Colossians 3:15 NKJV

Bridget (Strong Butterfly) says:

Bridget in Phoenix AZ
    Colossians 3:15 NKJV
    And let the peace of God rule in your hearts to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.

Nancy Garringer says:

Nancy Redkey, IN
    Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord, is the Rock eternal. Isaiah 26:4. NIV

Tina Stanaland says:

For I am not ashamed of the gospel because it is the power of God that brings salvation to every one who believes Romans 1:16

Cathy Carter says:

Cathy – Richmond, VA
    Before a word is on my tongue, you know it completely, O Lord.
    You hem me in behind and before, you laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.
    Psalm 139:4-6 NIV’84

Dennina Keen says:

with those who keep his covenant and remember to obey his precepts. NIV Psalm 103:18

Peggy Welch says:

Peggy Welch, Bloomington, IN Psalm 147:11 Amp The Lord takes pleasure in those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him, in those who hope in His mercy and loving-kindness.

Linda Nelson says:

Linda Nelson, Harvest, AL,

John 11:35 NIV

Jesus wept.

Susan says:

Susan, Atlanta, GA
    For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, declares the Lord. Isaiah 55:8 ESV

Heather Wilkinson says:

Heather Wilkinson
    Springfield, VA

Romans 15:4 (NIV)
    For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope.

Grace Garcia says:

The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble,and He knows those who take refuge in Him. Nahum 1:7 (ASV)

Amanda Sepulveda says:

Amanda from Cooper, TX

Suddenly their eyes were opened and they recognized him. And at that moment he disappeared. Luke 24:31 NLT

Kelsi McGhee says:

Kelsi from Waco, TX: “I heard and my heart pounded,my lips quivered at the sound; decay crept into my bones, and my legs trembled. Yet I will wait patiently for the day or calamity to come on the nation invading us.” Habakkuk 3:16 NIV

Cheryl says:

I learned Psalm 145:1-5 when my first grandchild was born June 2015!
    Cheryl from Harleysville PA
    To the pure, all things are pure, but to the defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure; but both their minds and their consciences are defiled. Titus 1:15

Sharon says:

Vs#19 Sharon, Barrington
    “The Spirit of Truth will guide me. He will speak what he hears from God and tell me what is to come.” John 16:13 NLT