Hey Ladies – it is almost time to post your 2nd verse on January 15th! How are you doing with your 1st verse?
The January 1st post was super fun! It is wonderful to see all of your names and verses. I love how you all encourage one another!
And listen, we know how hard some of you had to work to get your verse posted! Way to persevere!
The blog truly could not keep up with all the traffic; many of you experienced delays and/or slowness. Then many of you (bless your heart♥) could not find your verse to confirm it was posted. Staff had the pedal to the metal to bring in (moderate) these verses, and then did a few “search and confirm” requests. What a ride! Smiles. BTW: Beth took 1st place for bringing in the most comments – go Beth!
Ok, so with hope of making all things easier, you now have posting options. You can…
1. Keep with the LPM Blog – Meaning you post your verse as a comment for the SSMT Blog post, just as before – same format (name, city, verse).
2. Post on the LPM Facebook – Meaning you post your verse as a comment on the SSMT Facebook post – same format (name, city, verse).
Either way, have a blast!
We are thrilled and thankful to share this year of scripture memory with you!
• Do I have to have a personal Facebook page to leave a comment on the LPM Facebook page? Yes. Facebook has a “help” section which will show you various options that include making your Facebook page “private”.
• What is the Facebook name? Living Proof Ministries with Beth Moore
• Will the Facebook be exactly like the Blog? Yes, LPM will post a duplicate of Beth’s Blog post on the 1st & 15th of each month in a Facebook “Note”. The “Note” will post on the timeline, just like a normal post.
• What is a Facebook “Note”? “Notes” are put in a section of Facebook which will provide an easy to find section on the LPM Facebook page for SSMT 2015.
• How do I find the “Notes” section? On the Facebook page you will see the menu bar (just to the lower right of Beth’s picture): “Timeline”, “About”, “Notes” – select “Notes”.
• How will I know when a Facebook “Note” has been posted? Depending on your Facebook settings, you will receive a Facebook notification whenever a new SSMT Note is posted.
• What if I am already signed up for email notifications with the LPM Blog? Great! It is fine to stay signed up. Blog notifications auto-send after a new blog is posted so you would likely see this new post in your email inbox the evening of, or day after a post.
• Will the SSMT Blog community and SSMT Facebook Community now be 2 separate groups? No, SSMT will remain 1 Community group. There will be one celebration for all (January 2016). You are welcome to interact with others at both locations; the LPM Blog and the LPM Facebook.
• Do I post my verse on both the Blog and on Facebook? No, please choose only one location.
• Do I need to re-post my January 1st verse on Facebook if I have already posted on the Blog? No ma’am.
• Can I invite others to join or is registration closed? Yes, you can invite others – anyone can join at anytime! A spiral of 24 verses is their ticket into the January 2016 celebration. The starting instructions will remain posted at: Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015 Instructions and Spiral Information.