Summer Online Bible Study: The Quest!

Hey, you guys! If you haven’t done The Quest, come do it with us and finish the summer strong! It’s a 6 week series where the whole point is increasing intimacy with God. I think you’ll find the subject matter relevant for the turbulent world we live in.  Life is incredibly hard but so much of the grind gets exchanged for divine glory when we embrace life as Scripture presents it to the Christ follower: nothing less than the greatest quest a human being could ever discover. A quest where questions aren’t only allowed. They are encouraged. Come and see.

Grab a study journal, your Bible, and join us!

Click here to sign up:

12 Responses to “Summer Online Bible Study: The Quest!”

Comments:

Haley Hughes says:

Can’t wait!!

Sparki2003 says:

I just signed up! I am looking forward to doing this Quest journey with community!

In Christ’s Love,
    Jennifer Olmstead

Fran Plott says:

Perfect timing! I just moved to a new state in February and have yet to find my “Sisters” to study with. This is so needed and appreciated!
    Fran
    Olive Branch, Mississippi

elaine says:

i’ve been wanting to do this one!! yessssss!!!!!

Sandy Bowers says:

Will this coincide with the Wednesday night TBS show? I see Beth is starting The a Quest next Wednesday next get. Or is that just a coincidence?

• 5.1
      Media says:

Hi Sandy!

The full Online Bible Study for the Quest will actually not begin until July 31st. The TBN show airing will not be the full teaching. It will serve as a preview to the full set of videos. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Blessings!

Jackie says:

I’ve already signed up and I’m really looking forward to this study. So timely for me.
    I have a question:
    Will the videos only be online at the times specified or will they be left up for a short time?
    I’m in England and I don’t want to miss out!!

Linda says:

Ordered the book today, so need this time deep in the Word. Life’s been different I need to adjust 🙂

Sally says:

I have some ladies that are interested in our church. Where are these videos viewed at? If they want to order the book, what is the best link to refer them to? How long will these videos be up to watch? A few didn’t want to go as fast with the homework and all.