The Quest For Teen Girls!

Here’s something fun we got at the ministry today in case it can help with Christmas shopping! Don’t panic if you have to leave a message. Let us know how to reach you, and we’ll call you back! 1-888-700-1999

19 Responses to “The Quest For Teen Girls!”

Comments:

Mayela Parsons says:

Proverbs 3:5-6 (HCSB)
    5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding;
    6 think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6 (LBLA)
    5 Confía en el SEñOR con todo tu corazón, y no te apoyes en tu propio entendimiento.
    6 Reconócele en todos tus caminos, y El enderezará tus sendas.

Cindy Childers says:

Hi LPL Girls!
    I’m probably so late for the first 30 (Just reading this in the UK)….I’d love to get one of these for my babysitters, Ruth Walker. You guys could mail it to my APO address (We are military posted over here). Totally understand though if I”m past the deadline 🙂

Thank you and God bless you all, I love you so much!
    Cindy

DebMott says:

Thank you so very much! I’ve done the quest through twice the first time I wasn’t as thorough the second time I was more thorough and I’m facilitating it now I like to really know my material before I lead a group…GOD IS MOVING US, DRAWING US CLOSE to HIM! Praying we all love him with all we are we love because he so first loved us! Great prayer, intimacy Quest!

Deb Mott says:

Second comment leaving: THIS HAS ME SO EXCITED! I left a previous reply and I called your phone and left a message because it is before office hours there but now not here. I believe GOD is going to really use this study in teens lives! I have a vision about it…allowing the teens to facilitate the fellowships with adult guidance and attendance. Also would like to put some of the study to pictures. There is so much rich descriptive illustrations that can be put to pictures with captions to summarize sections. I love this study1 Thank you again. once you open at 830 I will be at a dr appointment here at 930. I so appreciate you all! Thanks again! May the LORD speed and spread His message with urgency and great impact and salvations and intimacy of love for Him and others!

Cindy Osborn says:

I would love two signed of the teen version…sisters…13 and 12,
    to Sarah Sides and Samantha Sides and
    one adult book for their Moma… Sherri Sides

Please let me know how to proceed…

Thank you!
    Cindy

Jolene Gerlach says:

I think this is AWESOME and am happy to purchase one for my girl!! I did call this morning and the recorded message said you were celebrating with your staff Christmas party! Hope you all are having a great time! However, it did not give me the opportunity to leave a message, just repeated the recorded message several times. No worries though, I will try back again on Monday morning. Thank you all for all that you do to help us grow in our walks with God!!

Jolene

Jolene Gerlach says:

I would love an autographed copy, is it too late? That is why I didn’t order online. Daughter is Winter Gerlach. Would like more info on how to proceed also. Thank you.

Katherine B. says:

Would it be too late to order an autograph copy for my daughter. I will call and leave a message on Monday.

Donna says:

Love the cover! The order form mentions interactive teaching videos–do they come with the book and if not, where can I order them? Thank you so much!
    Love and Christmas Blessings!

• 9.1
      Media says:

Hi Donna! Yes, there are corresponding videos. They will be available as a digital download on LifeWay’s online store by December 15. Merry Christmas to you!

Well this makes me want to do a mother/daughter bible study with my 15-year-old girl. Hmm…, may have to get some of her friends and their moms together. Thanks for letting us know about the teen version. FUN!

JULIE A REYNOLDS says:

Is there any type of group discount available? I would like to use this in our mentoring group study.

Kristi Stewart says:

Hello! Would the Teen Quest be good for college aged girls or would you recommend the regular quest? Thank you!

• 12.1
      Media says:

Hi Kristi! You could certainly give the Teen Quest or the regular version of the Quest to a college aged girl. The Teen version is very similar to the regular version, just slightly condensed, so it may be good for a girl who doesn’t have quite as much time to devote to the study. I hope this helps!