SSMT 2017: Verse 4!

ssmtverse4

OK, my beloveds! It’s time for verse 4! Since I’m whittling my way through the one-chapter Book of Philemon and the individual verses don’t stand alone as well, I’ve been giving you an alternative verse as an option for those looking for ideas. This one, however, is so good that it serves perfectly. By all means, share it if you like!

Beth Moore from Houston, Texas: I thank my God always when I remember you in my prayers,” Philemon 4 ESV

You are a tremendous joy to me and, just in case you don’t feel like this to a whole lot of people: you a very, VERY big deal to all 14 of us at LPM.

With much affection,

Beth

2,645 Responses to “SSMT 2017: Verse 4!”

Comments:

Michelle Stockberger says:

Michelle – Angola, Indiana

Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!
    Psalm 66:20 NIV

Sarah Miller says:

Sarah Miller, Dallas, Texas, “Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.” Psalms‬ ‭139:4‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Virginia Rust says:

Virginia from Elgin, Tx
    The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6 NIV

Alicia Gilbert says:

Alicia Gilbert,
    Haysville, Kansas

John 8:12

When Jesus spoke again to the people, He said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life”

Amy Seiford says:

Amy
    Buda, TX

“Thy Word is a lamp unto my path and a light unto my path.” Psalm 119:105

Susan Bucher says:

Susan Bucher, Fort Worth, TX. I write these things to you who believe in the name of the son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. 1 John 5:13 NIV

Natalie says:

Natalie Austin, Tx
    Is 41:13
    For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you do not fear I will help you

Stephanie B. says:

Stephanie B.
    Augusta, GA
    Eph 2:1-2 (ESV)
    And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience

Julie says:

Julie from Pittsburgh, PA

“The wicked are not like this; instead, they are like chaff that the wind blows away.” Psalm 1:4 HCSB

Amy in Virginia says:

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12 NIV

nicole FC, FL says:

Every valley shall be exalted And every mountain and hill brought low; The crooked places smooth;

Isaiah 40:4
    NKJV

Jennifer Sprayberry says:

The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have Devine power to demolish strongholds. 2 Cor. 10:4 NIV

Cindy says:

Cindy, Beaumont TX. Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life. Proverbs 4:23 NKJV