LPL San Diego Recap!

8 Responses to “LPL San Diego Recap!”

Comments:

Wow! Haven’t been on here in forever it seems. First, as some of you know I got caught up in this horrible thing called addiction and then when I sobered up I developed this thing I believe they call a life. Wow! Who knew I could have such a thing! Anyway, I hope to be on here more often, but I wouldn’t count on it. I’m now a single mom (long story. Well, who am I kidding, it’s all a long story.)and I’m taking classes and looking for a job. (Not sure when I’m going to have time for that, but apparently money does not grow on trees.) Anyway, sorry for the long lapse.

• 1.1
      LPM-KMac says:

Good to hear from you, Shellie! Glad to hear you are back to developing your new life. God. Is. Faithful. I’ll join you in asking Him to lead you to the right job.

Bonnie Bethany Brigman says:

Beth I was at your last conference a week ago in Southern CA, When I got there I realized I had not brought my Bible, just tearing me up no Bible. Prior to the event opening, my daughters and I went shopping for a a couple shirts at the “Ross for Less” store. As I walked thru the door, I asked the young lady at the door if they had Bibles, which she responded “ Oh know we don’t have Bibles”. As I walked the isles I came across a book section, right there and behold there was a Bible, I almost burst with tears. You just never known how wonderful our God is, taking such good care of us. What a blessing.

Dave says:

Thanks for coming to San Diego. My cousins are blessed to have you there. God Bless.

Cheryl Beams says:

You GO GIRL! It breaks my heart that it needs to be said, but I’m so proud of you for saying it. Our group is currently studying Stepping Up – the Psalms of Assent. We are loving it! God bless you for all you do. We are loving the study and we love you too. I’ll be saying a special prayer for you today.
    The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. Psalm 28:7

Cindy C. says:

Cindy C. says:

Thank you, thank you, for another amazing LPL event in San Diego! I’ve been privileged to learn and be inspired by Beth 3 times in San Diego. I always tell people that Beth is “on fire” for our Lord and she spreads that fire and excitement in my inner being! Travis and the worship team are the BEST!

loritischler says:

Last night: awesome. Thank you for theme “healing in/from woundedness.”
    Every “Inspire” has been exactly what the great physician ordered.
    BLESS YOU.