LPL Boone, NC Recap!

16 Responses to “LPL Boone, NC Recap!”

If you'd like your own pic by your comment, go to Click the first button "Get your gravatar today ->", and it will walk you through a simple process to select a picture.

Nancy Salzer says:

I would love to attend your Boone, NC conference. My husband pastors a small missions church, and drives a school bus to provide our health insurance, so financially it would be difficult, if not impossibl,e for me to attend unless God provides a miracle! It is in God’s hands!

• 1.1
      Media says:

Hi Nancy, the conference was actually this past weekend. We’re so sorry to have missed you! Hopefully we will see you at an event in the future!

Donna Welsh says:

I would really love a transcript of the last few minutes of this conference. I want to know exact words of what we spoke over our partners. Or if someone just has a recording? Is that possible to get a hold of?

• 2.1
      Media says:

Hi Donna! While we don’t have an audio version, we would be happy to send you a copy of the commissioning as soon as it is available. Be watching for your copy to come via email. Thank you!

Colleen Reynolds says:

I would love a copy also of the commissioning from the last few minutes of Boone, NC live. What a powerful statement to carry.

• 3.1
      Media says:

Hi Colleen! We will be so happy to send you a copy of the commissioning! As soon as we receive it from Beth, we will send it out to you via email.

Victoria Partlow says:

5009 Scarlet Haw Drive

I would so appreciate having the words spoken to our partner in the closing minutes of he Boone Conference. My partner was my dear daughter, who just turned 37 on Wednesday. It was a “God thing” that she was able to come…..
    Thank you!
    Victoria Partlow

• 4.1
      Media says:

Hi Victoria! So glad you and your daughter were able to join us in Boone. We will be happy to send you a copy of the commissioning once we have it from Beth. Be watching for your copy to come via email!

Jan Yarborough says:

Want to just to share how wonderful the Boone LPL event was. The ladies in my family all went together and we all came away inspired and on fire!

Gina Morrison says:

It was my first time seeing Beth Moore live. Her message was spot on for me. I’m also asking for a copy of the commissioning when available.
    Thank you so much. It was a very powerful experience and the music was wonderful!!!

• 6.1
      Media says:

Hi Gina! Yes, we would be so happy to send you a copy. We will send it to you via email as soon as possible. Thank you!

Donna Kendall says:

I would also love to have a copy of the commissioning! This event did not disappoint! It was a wonderful time to renew and encourage my heart and mind!

• 7.1
      Media says:

Hi Donna! We would be happy to send you a copy of the commissioning. Be watching for your copy to come via email sometime soon. Blessings to you!

Tammie Canerday says:

LOVED LOVED LOVED the message delivered in Boone!!! It fit perfectly with what I had heard God already say to me before I came, and I have been praying something similar for someone else. It was definitely holy and humbling to hear God speak those confirmations so clearly.

Naturally, we are all in love with Travis, and I am still in the arena worshipping. I like to close my eyes and imagine I’m there with so many believers … at the throne!

Perfect dance party moment, too! Nice addition.

Thank you to all those who made Boone happen!!