LPL Baton Rouge Recap Video!

LPL Baton Rouge from LifeWay Women on Vimeo.

18 Responses to “LPL Baton Rouge Recap Video!”

Comments:

Heather Watson says:

Can we get the declaration from the ending?

Pam Barrett says:

What an amazing weekend!! Praise God for such uplifting and redefining worship. A year ago in Mobile I was sad because a good friend and sister in Christ was suffering through a trying time with cancer. She has gone on to be with the Lord and her daughter was able to attend this weekend with us. I don’t know if you have ever done a mother/daughter study but that is something that we(our small group of 10) would so love to participate in. Thank you again for all you do for the Lord and to help us draw closer to Him.

Kathie says:

Thank you, Beth, as always for bringing me (us) the WORD needed. I am still digesting – letting the gold rub off on me. We love you so in Jesus’ lovely name!

Laura Stovall says:

Baton Rouge was absolutely amazing. I love Beth, and the whole team. The whole time that pesky fly was buzzing, I thought, “The devil shows up in all shapes and sizes.” Beth never faultered. But, on Saturday, just like the devil, he showed up again, and the 3 prevailed over the “fly,” just like the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost does over the devil, EVERY TIME! I’m so glad to be on the winning team! Thank you Beth, and whole team, for being used for the Lord! We all are blessed. I can’t wait to see you in Grand Prairie, Tx, and at the SSMT in Houston. I wish I could see you every week. Are you hiring? Lol

Kristin A. says:

I always really enjoy watching these! Makes me want to scroll back through and watch the recap videos from the few LPLs I’ve been able to attend over the years!

Carol Marroquin says:

Carol, Hewitt, TX “For such is God, Our God forever and ever; He will guide us until death.” Psalms 48:14

Nancy Furzecott says:

Nance from Newmarket ON Canada

“That is why they stand in front of God’s throne and serve him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will give them shelter.”
    Rev 7:16

Nancy Furzecott says:

Nance from Newmarket ON Canada

Rev 7:16
    NLT

New Braunfels, TX
    May the Lord reward your work and may your wages be full from the Lord, The God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to seek refuge. Ruth 2:12 NASB

Nell brinkley says:

Nell brinkley. Chattanooga tn. Again yuh shall plant vineyards on the mountains of samaria; the planters shall plant and shall enjoy the fruit Jeremiah 31;5. Esv

Imelda Hunt says:

Imelda,Toledo,OH.

The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand.
    Psalm 121:5 (ESV)

Rebecca Austin says:

Rebecca Austin Birmingham, AL
    “In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength”
    Isaiah 30:15. NIV

Lori Ledoux says:

Beaumont, Texas.

You formed my inmost being;
    you knit me in my mother’s womb.

Ps. 139:13 NAB

Carolyn Hisaw says:

Carolyn Hisaw Broken Arrow, Okla.
    Psalm 91:12 NLT
    They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.

Nancy Griffin says:

Nancy Griffin, Drew, MS

Let your light so shine before men, so that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 5:16. KJV

Claire Phillips says:

Ephesians 5:19 (KJV)

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody your heart to the Lord;