SSMT 2017: Verse 10!

Beth Moore, Houston, TX

“I appeal to you for my child, Onesimus, whose father I became in my imprisonment.” Philemon 10 (ESV)

1,370 Responses to “SSMT 2017: Verse 10!”

Comments:

Shelley says:

Shelley from San Angelo, TX

Therefore we do not lose heart.
    Though outwardly we are wasting away,
    yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

2 Corinthians 4:16 NIV

MarieVenter says:

Marie Venter South Africa “As for God, His way is perfect. The Lord’s word is flawless; He shield all who take reguge in Him. ” psalm 18:30 Niv

Abigail Germ says:

Abigail from Chattanooga, TN

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
    1 Peter 4:8 NIV

Stacy says:

Stacy, Ruston, LA
    “It is not that we think we are qualified to do anything on our own. Our qualification comes from God.”
    ‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭3:5‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Deborah Mae Brine says:

Deborah Brine, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia: Psalm 126:4, “Turn again our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the south.”

Connie Blaut says:

Connie from Amarillo, TX
    “Don’t turn to the right or to the left; keep your feet away from evil.” Proverbs 4:27 CSB

Barbara says:

Barbara
    Eagle, Idaho

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this:
    While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
    Romans 5:8 (NIV)

Kathy Bryson says:

Kathy, Albuquerque, NM

I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
    Psalm 121:1‭-‬2 NIV

Lisa says:

Lisa Round Rock Texas
    Romans 15:13
    May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Patty Pierce says:

Patty Pierce
    Searcy AR
    Isaiah 40:31 ESV

But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength :they shall mount up with wings like eagles : they shall run and not be weary : they shall walk and not faint

Mabelle Mendez says:

Mabelle Mendez, Bronx, NY. “God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? Numbers 23:19, NIV

Jean Neumeister says:

Jean Neumeister
    Missoula, MT

Psalm 25:9
    NIV

He guides the humble in what is right
    and teaches them his way.

brandi says:

I haven’t checked in but I’m still holding on!

Brandi. Memohis, TN.

The Lord is righteous in all his ways and kind in all his deeds. Psalm 145:17 NASB

It is for freedom that Christ set us free, therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5:1 NASB

For I am confident of this very thing, that he who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6 NASB

So if the Son makes you, you will be free indeed. John 8:36 NASB

For we are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:5 NASB