SSMT 2017: Verse 7!

Beth, Houston, TX
“For I have derived much joy and comfort from your love, my brother, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed through you.” Philemon 7 (ESV)

1,894 Responses to “SSMT 2017: Verse 7!”

Comments:

Debra says:

Debra – Illinois

See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls
    are ever before me. Isaiah 49:16 NIV

Valerie Lee says:

Valerie Lee from Orleans IN

John 15:19 new living translation study bible
    The world would love you as one of its own if you belonged to it,but you are no longer part of the world. I chose you to come out of the world, so it hates you.

Marie says:

Marie, Franklin, TN
    Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
    Joshua 1:9 NIV

Kelly Obarski Treasure Island says:

Psalm 73:26 NIV
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my hear and my portion forever.

Megan says:

Megan, Knoxville, TN
    “It is useless for you to work so hard from early morning until late at night, anxiously working for food to eat; for God gives rest to his loved ones.”
    ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭127:2‬ ‭NLT

Kellie Whitsett says:

“It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.”
    ‭‭2 Samuel‬ ‭22:33‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Pam Mundy says:

He rules by His power forever, His eyes observe the nations; Do not let the rebellious exalt themselves..Psalm 66;7 NKJV NSFL

Olivia Snodgrass says:

Olivia– Rogersville, TN

For this reason, I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying of hands. 2 Timothy 1:6 ESV

Laurie Mettry says:

if service, in his serving or he who teaches in his teaching, Romans 12:7 NAS

Lydia says:

We know that God’s children do not make a practice of sinning, for God’s Son holds them securely, and the evil one cannot touch them. 1 John 5:18 NLT

Heather says:

Heather- Ellendale, ND

1 Peter 3:1 AMP

In like manner, you married women, be submissive to your own husbands [subordinate yourselves as being secondary to and dependent on them, and adapt yourselves to them], so that even if any do not obey the Word [of God], they may be won over not by discussion but by the [godly] lives of their wives.

Karen Brown says:

1440 Emerson Avenue
    Isaiah 55:8,9 NASB
    ” For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

Laura Amadeo says:

Laura from Quinton, VA
    “And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” Colossians 3:17. NIV

Carol says:

Carol
    Carthage, NY

9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:9-10 (NIV)

Olivia C. says:

Olivia C. from Georgetown, TX: “‘You are My witnesses,’ declares the Lord, ‘and My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He. Before Me no god was formed, nor will there be one after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from Me there is no Savior.'” Isaiah 43:10-11 NIV

Bethany Mabin says:

Bethany – Lehigh Acre, FL
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
    Proverbs 3:5‭-‬6 NLT

Danelle from CO says:

“Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as his children. For what children are not disciplined by their father?”
    Hebrews 12:7 (NIV) “If you do not experience discipline like everyone else, then you are illegitimate children and not true sons.” Hebrews 12:8 (NIV)

Jill Langella says:

Jill – Atlanta, GA

Ephesians 4:11 NIV

“It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers,”

Martha says:

Martha, Asheville, NC:

“He will also keep you firm to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Cor. 1:8 NIV

Lori from Gorman TX says:

“Good and upright is the LORD; Therefore He instructs sinners in the way.”
    ‭‭PSALM‬ ‭25:8‬ ‭AMP‬‬

Kristin Runyan says:

Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong (Ephesians 3:17 NLT)

Jackie Jones says:

Jackie from Pensacola, Fl. “Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.”
    ‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭10:23‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Marleeta McAnally says:

Marleeta, Florence, CO

and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel.
    Ephesians 6:19 NASB

Susan Bucher says:

Susan Bucher, Fort Worth, TX, Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Philippians 4:5 NIV

Connie Walker says:

Connie Walker, Houston Texas.
    In them he has set a tent for the sun,
    which comes out like a bridegroom leaving his chamber,
    and, like a strong man, runs its course with joy. Its rising is from the end of the heavens,
    and its circuit to the end of them,
    and there is nothing hidden from its heat.” Psalms 19:4b-6 (ESV)

Laura Hall says:

Laura Hall, Kyle,Texas “The Lord directs our steps, so why try to understand everything along the way?” Proverbs 20:24 (NLT)

Lauren Gross says:

Lauren Gross, Pineville, LA

in all things show yourself to be an example of good deeds, with purity in doctrine, dignified,

Titus 2:7 NASB